BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Left for Dead!!!

there was a ed hardy block party and i got invited by default and really i was happy to go. i rode with my sister and her friend Paul and two other friends of ours Veronica and her man Andy. okay so they said to dress to impress so i wore a killer dress with my very cute Betsy Johnson wedges that where the talk of the night mind you. now any woman will know there is such a thing as 10 minute heels and my Betsy heels where one of them, when we got at this party and found flip flops and jeans i was decidable pissed. but as the night went on it was fun but i have to sit because my feet where killing me and i wasn't about to ruin my shoes for anyone. but i meat some nice people while drinking way too many rumin cokes for someone who hasn't drank a real drink for for years.

as i drift sadly into my drunken stupor the people me and my sister went with left for whatever reason and i go back to find my sister. she is no where to be found so i take off my shoes and walked bare foot back to the parking structure and no one is there...right i was alone and very inebriated and i guess i started to cry any how that's what my boyfriend said because i called him and he picked me up really fast. other then the getting left in a different city i had a lot of fun but that's enough excitement for one night if you know what i mean lol. well that's all that happened in my other then bland life as i can see now lol, hope you are are well and have a peachy day!!!

0 comments: