BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Most Inopportune Black Out!!

Besides the unaccommodating black out last night that cut my viewing of criminal minds short....(Errrr!) life is still peachy i suppose... last night was wild though and not wild in the since that i was happy the lights went out, but in the since that i was ready to kill PG&E the prick's! i know they are only doing there job as slow as snail snot but god! and whats with idotes slamming into the one pole that holds my futur tv viewing in its hands. sometings i feel like this shit only happens to me and it was a really good show too...that and Shamar More looked exceptionally hot in it!!! i just get the warm and fuzzies just thinking about that mans smooth yummy face lol! but enough anout my obssetion with Shamar...

been doing some painting for the fair this year and its looking to be some of my best work!!! i hope to get frist place this year again, last year i got two first place win's and then secend and third. i was really happy to see that i placed and i guess that i am my own worst cridic because my work was really well receved. i didnt know anyone would like what i do let along side give me first place it was a great surprise i usually dont enter art contests becuse i feel like i wont win. but i was proven pleasently wrong, i am totally glad that school is almost out thank god!!!! i thought ie would never be over and i am so glad it is....i thought my head was going to explode i need a break so i'll be out all summer! well i suppose thats all thats new with me this week, hope you are all well and have smashing weekends!

0 comments: