BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To day is the day

Hello everyone welcome to my cherry basket that i call my life, i have finally decided to keep an online journal for....god knows why and I'm sure no one will be reading this but isn't just my way to keep track of the craziness that is my life. first of all a little about me...I'm going to sound like a dush talking about myself but here we go,

I am an art student working towards my degree so i can be an art teacher on the side and a painter full time lol. yes i know that should be the other way around but whatev's! i am very abrasive or at lest that's what some of my family say and very strait forward. i say what i want and i could care less if someone doesn't like it i am ma and you don't have to read what i write! i am not the best writer but i will try really hard not to sound like a complete unfortunate. i have too many hobbies to list and dabble in photography and other crafty things! i currently am apart of an online start up magazine and you will be hearing a lot about!!! and as for that i think I'm done.

i have an off since of humor and i tend to find things that shouldn't be funny...well funny and i have strong opinions about things i love. and well....yeah i really think that's it so more sillyness from this basket case!

0 comments: