BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quickie!

I was watching my you tube channels that i frequent and i herd something about this dude Asher Roth that made some rap about college...its called 'i love college' and i was like o really i have to see this. and i was like this is truly silly, that is not to say the song is catchy but my lord its just...well i have to agree with a girl on a channel i subscribe to called 'Miss Hannah Minx' and i have to say its border line sad really, its about spoiled kids partying till they get sick screwing the next person and just being an all and out dushebag!! i mean i'm a college student and love a good party but its that imigary that just makes me weep for my genoration...i mean really is celabrating the decline of a sirtin class really that entertaining and whats worse this guy is celebrated for it. i'm mordified and fasinated all at the same time i must ITunes this right away lol!!! any way wheres a link to Hannah you tube post and his video judge for yourself!!

Hannahs post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzKL_Yas_eo

I love College song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVFfgoIKcg


0 comments: